Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bed vs. Scrapbook

So it's one of those nasty, snowy, wintery days.  I drove to the barn and back this morning to feed the horses.  I might have the owners feed tonite so I don't have to go back out there.  I'm not feeling great, so I kinda want to sleep more.  But on the other hand, this is a great day for me to get some scrapbooking done, because it's been a while since I've done that.  Tomorrow is hubby's day off, and the day after that I'm driving up to Oneida for a couple days to see some friends.  And to get witchy.  :)
But maybe I'll take a nap for now and play scrapbook a bit later.  Hubby has to work late tonite too, which sucks, but I could play then.  My giant cup of coffee and warm bed is making it too hard to go do anything else at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment